Thursday, September 10, 2009

Here's The Deal...

I've started this blog to try and find a solution to my eye problems because, really, I've just about had it with the dry eyes and blurred vision. Hopefully, my attempts to regain the healthy eyes I once had (and took for granted, but boy oh boy do I now "see" how fabulous it is to have good vision!) will work.

This Dry Eyes and Blurred Vision blog will basically just chronicle different things I do (and have done already) to try and reduce the blurriness and increase the moisture. I hope to find a solution to my eye problems (obviously) and help you with yours in the process. Karma can either be a bitch or a beauty, and I'd much rather dish out the latter of the two because what goes around does come around. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment